A corporation incorporated in India called Alisan Smart Homes, with its registered office at 203 Ganpati Heights, Mata Road, Near Bus Stand Workshop, Gurgaon 122001, owns and operates the website alisan.co.in (the “Website”). The Website is made available to you for reasonable use, subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
Only those who are able to enter into a contract that is enforceable under the Indian Contract Act of 1872 are permitted to use the website.co.in. You may only use this website if you are at least 18 years old and are accompanied by your parents or legal guardians.
If you use the website, you are in charge of protecting the privacy of your password and account information and limiting access to your computer to stop unauthorised users from accessing your account. You acknowledge that you are accountable for all actions taken using your account or password. You must take all necessary precautions to keep the password secure and confidential, and you must notify us right away if you have any reason to suspect that your password has come into the possession of a third party or that it is currently being used or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner. Please make sure the information you supply to us is accurate and full, and let us know right away if there are any changes.
3. DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE
Alisan.co.in’s mission is to organise the Indian smart device market and establish itself as the go-to website for anybody interested in the home automation sector. Through its constantly updated catalogues, users will be able to quickly find the part they need. The website will offer product information for automation.
- The prices and availability of the products offered on the Website are subject to change, without any notice or any consequential liability on the company.
- All offers on products shall be for a limited period of time, as mentioned under the order specification. company may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the users, customers but such modification will be intimated on the Website.
- The company may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks, or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by users/ customers. company’s decision of cancellation of order shall be final and the company shall not be liable for such cancellation whatsoever. If the order is cancelled after the credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed in the user’s credit card account.
- The company strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, the company may, at its discretion, either contact the user/ customer for instructions or cancel the user’s/ customer’s order, which the user/ customer will be notified about.
- Company shall have the right to modify the price of a product or service any time, without any prior information.
- In case of requests for order cancellations, the company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without being liable to show cause to the user/ customer. As part of usual business practice, if the company receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by company, the company shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to the user/customer within a reasonable period of time.
- In case an order has already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the company will not be able to cancel the same and for the purpose has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User/ customer hereby agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by the company is acceptable to user/ customer and user/ customer shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by the company on cancellation.
- Under no circumstances company’s liability shall exceed giving the user/customer a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value.
- These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi (India) only, and may be modified by the company at any time, for which the company is not liable to notify the users/ customers.
These terms and conditions are subject to change, modification, or other alteration at any time, at our sole discretion. Such modifications shall take effect as soon as they are posted. To be informed of any changes, you must regularly review this agreement.
Information from third parties, such as users, resellers, software developers, publishers, marketing agencies, advertisers, and content partners, is included in the content of alisan.co.in. Although the validity of the Website’s content has been verified, the company has no control over the veracity of the information on its pages or the content of www.alisan.co.in We cannot be held liable for any such information, including its legitimacy, currency, content, quality, compliance with copyright laws, legality, or any resulting loss or harm. The website may contain technical flaws or typographical errors. The availability of any product or service, as well as its prices and other details, are all subject to change without notice.
7. OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
The business or the relevant original equipment manufacturer holds all rights, titles, and interests, including trademarks and copyrights, in relation to the domain name and site material hosted on the website. Users may only read, print, or download material, data, and/or visuals for personal use from the website. Unauthorized access, reproduction, redistribution, transmission, and/or dealing with any content on this website in any other way, in whole or in part, is absolutely forbidden. Violations of this policy will result in severe legal action being taken against the offending users. You acknowledge that the Service is not responsible for any postings, smart home device, dealer data, messages, text, files, pictures, photos, videos, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) submitted, sent, or linked from the Service.Although the company does not claim ownership of Content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute the said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant the company all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Website by any party for any purpose.
All components of the Website are protected by intellectual property laws and are the property of the company. Users shall not acquire any rights, including rights in or to any software, trademarks or components of the Website, by access or use of the Website. Copyright notices and trademarks may not be changed or removed. Components of the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form (including electronic or printed form) without our prior written consent and unless full acknowledgement of the source is provided.
You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Website infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim; provided such infringement was not caused by us.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Website and the service are provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind. The company makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in the Website.
9. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
The alisan.co.in site and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third-party content which is completely independent of alisan.co.in, including websites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline communication/transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that the company cannot be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this Website, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that the company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release the company, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service. Customer disputes with workshops/outlets/shops producers or suppliers providing information or goods to customers also routed through alisan.co.in, shall be considered as the THIRD PARTY.
alisan.co.in deals with producers and suppliers and offer their catalogue to customers as a mediator. We recommend taking professional advice from workshop specialists during choosing smart home products intended for installation in your home. In the case of any fitment, quality issue with home automation product supplier, the company does not take any responsibility for issues and quality of products but may help the customer to resolve issues if possible with mutual agreements between customer and supplier.
10. PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
- You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content:
- libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic in nature;
- that harasses degrades intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes “bait-and-switch”;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation;
- that includes links to commercial services or websites, except as allowed in “services”;
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Indian law.
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers, or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the service.
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – unless expressly permitted by alisan.co.in :
- post-non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to alisan.co.in computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the alisan.co.in website; or
- use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on alisan.co.in without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
13. ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
The company grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access the Website to avail of the service for your own personal use. This license does not include any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display, or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by the company. A limited exception is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file. “General purpose internet search engine” does not include a website or search engine or other services that specializes in classified listings or in any subset of classifieds listings such as jobs, housing, for sale, services, or personals, or which is in the business of providing classified ad listing services. The company permits you to display on your website or create a hyperlink on your website to, individual postings on the service so long as such use is for non-commercial and/or news reporting purposes only (e.g., for use in personal web blogs or personal online media).
14. FINANCIAL DETAILS
User agrees, understands, and confirms that the credit/debit card details or other financial details provided, for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and the User shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned/obtained by the user. The user also understands that any financial information submitted by the user is directly received by the company’s acquiring bank and not taken by the company directly. The company will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The company and its associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently, initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
15. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
16. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
17. GENERAL INFORMATION
18. PICTURES / PHOTOS USED IN THE WEBSITE
Website content has pictures. The picture is representative of a concept or service, not necessarily the original or true copy of the product or service sold. NOTE: We update these Terms from time to time, regularly and all customers/visitors at alisan.co.in agree to read it when required and the company will not inform separately for any updates of these Terms and Conditions.